my songs

http://youtu.be/WM7-PYtXtJM

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I wanted to write a little about me, 
It's been a while since I wrote anything ( but I have a whole book written in my head)
Being a mom 3 and caring for one 24/7 it's real easy to forget who you are a person , and where you want to go, or wanted to go but never quite made it... It's easy to forget , your more then just a mom.

  I spend way more time in yoga pants then one person should be allowed to. I know it's been mentioned by people a time or too, 
Well, there's a reason for that, other then lazy , and come on, they go with almost EVERYTHING! And they can make a butt look perfect 🙊,

Also, I get pooped on , peed on, I can't think of a week that's gone by where I'm not messed on , and we're not talking about babies here, we're talking 9 year old boy messes , messes of poop, snot , it's really the theme of my life, perhaps the tittle of my Biography, "these are the poopies days of my life"


Truth is, my life can be very unpredictable, as in , I took Johnathon to emerge for a fever one time here in belleville, before I could even wrap my head around what was going on, he had a breathing tube put in and we were being air lifted to Ottawa, 
You might as well have been sending me across the world, one, I've never been there, and two , almost 3 hrs away from home to a place I knew No one! 
It was 3 days before I could get a change of clothes, and I'm pretty sure this was a time I decided to be all grown up and wear something OTHER then yoga pants, 
Sleeping and literally living in the same clothes for 3 days is a real sin in my book ,but I had no choice, 
This isn't the first time this has happened , but usually we get sent to Kingston or Toronto,
So I'm no more then 24/hrs without a change of clothes , and even that's just way too long,
So I've seemed to form a habit of always being comfortable , "just in case" without even realizing I was doing it really, 

I have jeans , I love jeans , I just don't wear them nearly enough... And you can forget ever seeing me in a pretty girly (womenly if you must) dress , and I don't do heals.. For safety concern!

I want to be a writer, well... Not just a writer really. I want to write series of children's stories , stories about Johnathon, "the adventures of Johnathon" or Adventures of Johnathon and his wheelchair" 
They will either be stories of J as a normal boy , the way I envision he would have been if life didn't interfere and make him the way he is, and maybe make him like curious George , where he's always getting into mischief ,
It maybe he would be a lot like he really is, only he goes on adventures in his wheelchair , maybe have some sort of super power , and call the series ," the adventure of Super J!",
What ever the books, they would be a collection , not sure how many, but when they were done, I would do a final book, more of a biography of who Johmathon really is in real life,

And then the books would all be best'sellers, parents all around the world would be enjoying them and reading them to their kids, and I would be the modern day Robert Munch,
Mans of course I would be rich, in would buy a full accessible house , with a huge closet , just for my yoga pants!

I always thought I'd be an actress, I think I would make a pretty awesome one,
Inl would totally be Jennifer Lawrence , I feel like her and I are some sort of soul mates,  I'm unfiltered just like her, don't care what I says, where I say it or who I say it too! I even have that warped sense of humour, anyone that knows me will back that up!

And I really loved her short hair, I think I was her inspiration ;)

But Alas, that really was nothing more then a dream, shipped had long sailed,
I never made it to the big screen,  or any screen for that matter ,( silent cry)


Everyone knows my love of rockstars , can't help it, I really believe I was a groupy in my past life,

And anyone will say that Motley Crue is my favourite band, that's cause they are, but truth is, my favourite Rockstar ,Rock God, Vocalist of all time, is, with out doubt, the one and only Steven Tyler,
Actually you have to say it like this, Steven Fucking Tyler!
I want someday to be added to his list of ex wives ,
Then ,  I can become part the show, ex wives of Rock!

One of my favourite things to do is drink wine , in Yoga pants,
Seriously, is there anything more comfortable?! I think not!

I also love yoga, it's my favourite form of exercise , and for all you doubters , it really works! I had 3 c- sections , 2 hernia repair surgerys , I think I'm in pretty darn good shape,
I'm also a big fan of eating healthy, (as I munch away on chips and dip as I type this) but I try, I try real hard!

I've never been much of an animal lover, but a while back, we accidentally got a dog (long story) I fell in love with her right away, and nkw, I couldn't imagine my life without her, she loves her new life and having a family who loves and spoils her,
Her love for us is unconditional , I guess thats the greatest thing about pets, they don't ask for much ,
they don't care what kinda house you live in, what you drive, they don't care about the name brand on your clothes, cause they don't care how you dress, there's no judgement from a pet, they care how you feel, my dog knows when I'm feeling sad, cause she won't leave my side, she will sit by me, and just cuddle, she also knows when I'm mad, if I start yelling , she runs up and hides under my bed,
Pets just wants to give you their love , and to get love in return,


And some food and water,

I know a little of what my future holds ,I don't know when , but I know a little of the what, and let me say, it scares me everyday , and part of my heart is always a little sad, it already feels a sense of loss that's unimaginable , and yet to even happen, but I also know one day it will, so I savour the time that is today, and even on a bad day, if it ends at home with all little 3 tucked away in bed , or even running around driving me crazy, I love and appreciate that day, and other days just  like it,
I try not to take for granted  any day that passes, although I fail at this sometimes, but I jolt myslef back to what's important ,

I never wanted to be a stay and home mom, for the health and well being of my son ,
I am, and somedays , mostly winter days, it drives me a little nuts, but it's nesaccary , and while it's a struggle as a one income family of 5, and while we get lost somedays I'm the struggle of stress and finances, and kids and life it's self, it's all worth it in the end, we are a close family, and were fighters, we fall, and even get burried, but we manage to climb out way back out, maybe just so we can slip and fall just to do it all over again, but it's given me the opportunity to raise and watch 3 of the most strongest , smarted, most wonderful little people I know,

My 3 - kids of course (duh!)
Our kids are little versions of our selves, the better version of us, (hopefully)
And more successful, and if I can do right by them, then at least I did that, may not have or ever will accomplish what I wanted , or thought I would,
But in will be just as happy knowing one as the best mom I could be, there no greater complaint or feeling in the world when those little eyes of my own creations tell me that they have the best mom, or how lucky that they have a mom like me in their life ❤️

And that's it,
A little story about me ,my life......

In yoga pants




No comments:

Post a Comment